The list of changes below are compared to the previous version EMG 7.1.8.
Changes below marked with an asterisk, “*”, includes a fix for a problem which potentially could cause the server to stop unexpectedly.
- * Corrected reuse of SAT addresses
- MGP: support DEFAULT_CHARCODE_TEXT
- Use OpenSSL version 1.0.2o
- Log the OpenSSL version in the pdu log
- More tolerant parsing of configuration files, ignoring whitespace where possible
- Retry the SQL several times if the server returns 1047
- SMPP: use message specific USSD_SERVICE_OP, if set
- Enable MO charges
- Do not resplit multipart messages
- Enforce that idletimeout is larger than keepalive
- New plugin hook before_dlr(), primarily to handle HLR lookup results
- emgclient: close all sessions by a specific user, using “forceclose 2 /username”
- emgstat: new options
- –nz to only show connectors with traffic
- -e entry, to only show a specific connector
- -c client, to only show a specific user
- New tool emgpdu, to show a filtered part of the pdu log files
Binaries are no longer provided for this version, as it is superseded by version 7.1.10.