EMG Portal is a PHP 5 application (based on Yii Framework 1.1) that would usually run via a Apache web server.
- PHP 5.3 or later
- Apache 2.2
- MySQL 5.0 or later
- ionCube loader (http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php)
If you are using an evaluation version of EMG Portal model files (php) are encoded using ionCube.
We recommend using CentOS 7 (64-bit) as operating system.
EMG Portal integrates with Enterprise Messaging Gateway (EMG).
- EMG 6 or later, configured for database usage.
- MGP connector using database authentication (USERDB)
Sample connector in EMG server.cfg:
CONNECTOR mgp-db < TYPE=INCOMING PROTOCOL=MGP ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:7187 INSTANCES=5 MAPPING=mappings/in-iso8859-gsm.map USERDB=emg >
- Routing and pricing/charge functionality in EMG Portal depends on the billing perl plugin, so EMG must be configured for using embedded perl.
- Pricing/charge functionality requires that EMG server is licensed for “EMG Portal billing plugin charge support”.
- Consider disabling selinux, as it may interfere if not properly configured.
- If iptables is enabled, it must be configured to allow connections.
- Ensure that all services and settings are properly restored after server reboot.
- You should enable SSL in your web server in order to ensure web access is encrypted.