To understand the major new functionality in EMG 7.1, please check out the documentation What’s new in EMG 7.1.
The list of changes below are compared to the previous version EMG 7.1.9.
Changes below marked with an asterisk, “*”, includes a fix for a problem which potentially could cause the server to stop unexpectedly.
- * Better handling of broken CANCEL_SM messages in SMPP.
- User throughput limits are now reloaded for each message, and handled with greater precision.
- Connectors with PROTOCOL=ROUTE can no longer route messages back to themselves.
- New configuration parameter SAT_LOGLEVEL, for troubleshooting SAT scenarios.
- New connector option DCS_FOR_LATIN1, by default 3. This can be used when the receiving side does not support the value 3.
- New connector option DCS_FOR_IA5, by default 1. This can be used when the receiving side does not support the value 1.
- New options to emgload:
- –duration t. This runs for t seconds, resulting in a simple box-and-whiskers diagram containing min, max, and the three quartiles.
- –hostid. This shows the hostid for the machine, in case emgload/emgsink are licensed separately.
Binaries are no longer provided for this version, as it is superseded by version 7.1.11.