2023-08-18: EMG 7.2.23 is now released.
These are the changes in EMG 7.2.22 as compared to EMG 7.2.21.
- When the message option DLRADDRESS was used, an application restart made the resulting delivery reports forget about this value. This has now been corrected. The value is now also visible for the delivery reports in the connector log files as option 070, just as it already was for the original messages.
- The UDH for a message previously was not only stored the messageoption table, but then also updated there, even if it had not actually changed. This has now been corrected. It is now also stored using the same SQL command as the rest of the options, reducing the number of SQL statements per message by 2.
- When throttling was done both on the license level and the user level, messages sent by throttled users were counted twice against the license. This has now been corrected.
- The command line tool emgstat now has a parameter “–format n” (or “-f n”). Using n=1 gives the current output format, and n=2 removes the obsolete INDEX column and adds the INUSE column. The latter shows the current number of connector instances in use.
- For messages sent via HTTP to EMG, the sender can override the route if the connector has the ALLOWROUTE option set. This is now also allowed for users in the ADMIN group.
The downloads are password-protected. To obtain the username and password required, please use our license request form. If you already have an existing installation, you should download just the new binaries.