The list of changes below are compared to the previous version EMG 7.1.3.
Changes below marked with an asterisk, “*”, includes a fix for a problem which potentially could cause the server to stop unexpectedly.
- PDU log now includes connects/disconnects
- Improved algorithm for better precision in throttling
- Messages could be sent before bind response for incoming connectors
- New connector option: FORCE_REPLACEIFPRESENT sets smpp field replace_if_present
- Message option REPLACEIFPRESENT can be used to set smpp field replace_if_present per message
- Proxy: Proxy raw did not set trn correctly in sent pdus (regression from EMG 7.0)
- SMPP: Only the first character of returned system_id was displayed in log files
- UCP: LRAddr and LRPid should be ignored unless lrq > 0
- DLL: DEFAULT_CHARCODE_TEXT is now considered
- Perl DLL: Avoid error log messages on empty response->route
- Security: Incoming connectors not having USERS or USERDB accepted any username/password in bind
- Potential memory and crash on disconnect during sending of pdus for multipart message*
Binaries are no longer provided for this version, as it is superseded by version 7.1.5.