The list of changes below are compared to the previous version EMG 7.1.2.
Changes below marked with an asterisk, “*”, includes a fix for a problem which potentially could cause the server to stop unexpectedly.
- HTTP: Return status 500 if message is rejected
- HTTP: UTF8 text should be sent url encoded not hex encoded
- HTTP: DEFAULT_CHARCODE_TEXT=UTF8 did not work properly
- Log server refresh/reload on log level info
- Perl DLL: Added support for DBPROFILE in config which is passed in driver_init
- Perl DLL: An empty transport function caused a crash*
Binaries are no longer provided for this version, as it is superseded by version 7.1.4.