The list of changes below are compared to the previous version EMG 7.1.5.
Changes below marked with an asterisk, “*”, includes a fix for a problem which potentially could cause the server to stop unexpectedly.
- New connector keyword DLL_IGNORE_TRANSPORT_STATUS to make dll connectors always run second pass regardless of transport (http) status
- DLR status was not always set when DLR entry expired
- Warn when pointing to non-existent connectors (FAILOVER, FAILOVER_ALL, DLR_FAILOVER, REDIRECT and ROUTE)
- Always log SMPP data_coding, even when 0
- Handle Euro sign when dowgrading from UCS2 to 7-bit text
- * Possible NPE when neither USERDB nor USERS on incoming connector
- * Possible NPE when retrying a message with FAILOVER pointing to non-existent connector
Binaries are no longer provided for this version, as it is superseded by version 7.1.7.