The list of changes below are compared to the previous version EMG 7.1.6.
- Post delivery reports back for all parts of a merged message
- Added SNI support for outgoing SSL connections
- Custom connectors can now parse GSM 03.40 tpdus
- New connector keyword: GSMNOSCA_IN to indicate no SCA in received GSM pdus
- New connector keyword: DLL_IGNORE_TRANSPORT_STATUS to force continuation in custom http connectors even on non-200 http status
- MongoDB: Improved error handling
- HTTP: Do not add “?” before query string if already present
- DLR: DLR status could incorrectly be set to 0 when dlr expired
- Allow setting udh from perl urlhandler
- Allow setting options 900-999 from perl urlhandler
- New plugin hook “before_dlr”
- Improved error handling for INHERIT keyword
- Log missing failover connector as warning
- Eliminated potential memory leak when saving of message failed
Binaries are no longer provided for this version, as it is superseded by version 7.1.8.