2021-12-10: EMG 7.2.13 is now released.
These are the changes in EMG 7.2.12 as compared to EMG 7.2.11.
- In some situations where there was a queue of orphaned messages, reloading the configuration could crash the server. This has now been corrected. It is typically a good idea to use ORPHANSSIZE=-1 in the server.cfg, which prevents unroutable messages to be stored by EMG at all.
- When using file-based message routing, number prefixes written as a regular expression could previously match anywhere within the number. This has now been corrected, so
>/46do exactly the same thing.
- Very long message bodies, as can be the case for MMS, in combination with the messagebody database table being enabled, could cause EMG to crash. This was due to a change in EMG 7.2.9, and is now corrected.
- When ROTATELOGS was used for time-based rotation (1D, 1W, etc), EMG still rotated the files when they became larger than 1 GB. This has now been corrected.
- 2021-12-18: There is a new HTTP API for the functionality previously provided by the emgclient command line tool.
The downloads are password-protected. To obtain the username and password required, please use our license request form.
|With SSL||Without SSL|
|Binaries||EMG 7.2.12-ssl-binaries||EMG 7.2.12-nossl-binaries|
|Full distribution||EMG 7.2.12-ssl-full||EMG 7.2.12-nossl-full|