2022-06-08: EMG 7.2.16 is now released.
These are the changes in EMG 7.2.15 as compared to EMG 7.2.14.
- An issue introduced in EMG 7.2.8 could cause a crash when using the connector option REDIRECT. This has now been corrected.
- After reducing the number of connector instances at runtime, emgd could crash at some point afterwards. This has now been corrected.
- Empty lines in some configuration files, e.g., mapping files and retryscheme files, were previously not handled correctly. This has now been corrected.
- For HTTP, communication failures are now non-fatal for the message which triggered it.
- The QUOTED_REPLY option (0x9c) is now printed hex encoded in the connector log files.
- The message option ORIGINAL_CHARGE (0xdf) is now always in the format “n*price”, where n is the number of pdus.
- The command line tool emgload now supports connections over TLS, using the options –tls, –tls_keyfile, and –tls_password.
- EMG can now request a delivery report in a deliver_sm pdu as well.
- A connected but idle MGP connector can no longer prevent “emgd -reload” from completing normally.
The downloads are password-protected. To obtain the username and password required, please use our license request form.