These are the changes in EMG 7.2.16 as compared to EMG 7.2.15.
- The receipted_message_id field in a delivery report sent over SMPP previously got an extra null byte at the end. As long as this field was interpreted as a readable string, this was not really a problem. It is still better to always send the correct data, so this has now been changed.
- As of version 7.2.9, configuration parameters can be set from environment variables. We now need to make two changes to their syntax. Connector names often include “-“, but that sometimes prevent them from being passed on via shell scripts and programs. The restriction of only using A-Z, 0-9, and “_”, therefore stands. To be able to write “-“, replace this character with “_DASH_”. With both connector names and option names possibly having “_” within them, these two fields must now be separated by two underscores, “__”.
- To be able to set configuration variables which can occur multiple times, e.g., CONNECTOR in a CONNECTORGROUP, the syntax EMG_CONNECTORGROUP_groupname__CONNECTOR_1=connector_1 can be used. In other words, “_n” can be added after the option name, making it unique. The suffix “n” must be an integer, but it has no meaning of its own, and does not affect the order in which the options are set.
- Connectors with the CSM option now correctly respects the WINDOWSIZE value.
- When before_send() plugins reject a message, both REASON and REASONTEXT are now propagated correctly to the routelog database table.
- EMG now rejects messages with an UDH where concatseq is larger than concatmax.
The downloads are password-protected. To obtain the username and password required, please use our license request form.