2023-02-08: EMG 7.2.19 is now released.
These are the changes in EMG 7.2.18 as compared to EMG 7.2.17.
- The database schema is updated to 45, with the new column emguser.creditslookup. This column is used instead of charge_balance when getting incoming requests to the /hlrlookup HTTP endpoint. This is mostly only for internal use at Braxo for our HLR Lookup service.
- UCP: For the DELIVERY_SHORT_MESSAGE responses, the ADC and SCTS are now logged in the pdu log.
- UCP: For negative responses, the SM field is now hex encoded as it may contain white spaces.
- REJECT_EMPTY now behaves the same for all protocols, rejecting messages both being empty in the pdu, and messages becoming empty after and the REGEXP_MESSAGE option and similar modifications have been applied.
- The ROTATELOGS option can now also be set on connectors. If set, this overrides the global setting. Both time-based and size-based rotations are supported. However, any global time-based rotation will always be used, so having time-based rotation on a connector as well will most likely just give very confusing results.
The downloads are password-protected. To obtain the username and password required, please use our license request form. If you already have an existing installation, you should download just the new binaries.