2023-05-09: EMG 7.2.21 is now released.
These are the changes in EMG 7.2.20 as compared to EMG 7.2.19.
- The REJECT_EMPTY connector option is now also supported for incoming MGP connectors.
- In version 7.2.18 the time-based rotation defined by ROTATELOGS unfortunately broke, making files being rotated somewhat inconsistently. This has now been corrected.
- The curl library was updated from 7.83.1 to 7.88.1.
- The openssl library was updated from 1.1.1p to 1.1.1t.
- The benchmarking tool emgload has gotten three new options.
- –dcs n, which sets the data_coding field for SMPP, UCP, and CIMD2, to the given value (between 0 and 255).
- –part filename, which is used to send multipart messages over SMPP, UCP, and CIMD2. This option should be repeated, once for each filename. The multipart information will be encoded in the UDH, so the parts can be processed correctly by the receiver.
- –smpp_udh_via_optional, which moves the multipart information to optional parameters in SMPP. It has the same effect as the EMG connector option UDHVIAOPTIONAL. Some SMS gateways prefer this.
- Also in emgload, –dlrratio is now supported for CIMD2 as well.
The downloads are password-protected. To obtain the username and password required, please use our license request form. If you already have an existing installation, you should download just the new binaries.
|With SSL||Without SSL|
|Binaries||EMG 7.2.20-ssl-binaries||EMG 7.2.20-nossl-binaries|
|Full distribution||EMG 7.2.20-ssl-full||EMG 7.2.20-nossl-full|