These are the changes in EMG 7.1.14 as compared to EMG 7.1.13.
- The format of the output from “emgd -v” has changed slightly, as the forth part no longer is a sequential number.
- A few more fields are now written hex encoded in the messageoption table.
- A few issues in edge cases were fixed.
- An outgoing pdu could get lost before actually being sent on the socket. In particular, this sometimes happened when using the “INQUIRY_MESSAGE” operation over UCP.
- Reloading a configuration at the exact same time as when a connector was disconnecting could cause an unnecessary delay.
- UDH fields which are just passed along without any interpretation by EMG could get repeated in the outgoing message.
- Some SSL improvements
- EMG now uses OpenSSL 1.1.1d.
- New global and connector option SSL_MIN_PROTO, with valid values SSL3, TLS, TLS1, TLS1_1, TLS1_2 and TLS1_3. This must be set in the server.cfg file.
The downloads are password-protected. To obtain the username and password required, please use our license request form.